Malaria Consortium recrute un directeur de pays, Togo
GL_TOGO_202004 – Country Director
|Posted : 11/05/2020 11:41
|Salary : $72,865 gross per annum
|Location : Togo
|Level : Management
|Deadline : 25/05/2020 23:59
|Hours : 40.00
|Benefits : Competitive Global benefits
|Job Type : Fixed Term
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Country Director to join our team inTogo.
The Country Director is responsible to providing overall strategic and programmatic leadership including financial and management support and business development/fundraising to ensure the success and growth of Malaria Consortium’s SMC programme and the development of the Togo country programme beyond the single project.
The successful candidate will have :
- Master’s degree in international health, management or relevant discipline ;
- Extensive work experience as a senior manager or team leader in developing countries, preferably in Africa, and a proven ability to deliver programme growth and impact ;
- Extensive experience in human resource management and supervision ;
- Experience in implementation of large scale health programmes and providing financial oversight ;
- Demonstrable experience in business development in the health sector ;
- Experience developing and leading high performing teams ;
- Fluency in French and English languages.
To view the full job description please click here.
We need to keep beneficiaries safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to safeguarding.
Please find our Code of Conduct, Safeguarding Policy and Privacy Notice here.
Worked in the civil service?
Are you/have you been a member of the Civil Service in the past two years? Before accepting any new appointment or employment, whether in the UK or overseas, which you intend to take up after you have left the Civil Service, you must consider whether an application under the Business Appointment Rules for Civil Servants is required. If it is required, you should not accept or announce a new appointment or offer of employment before it has been approved. The model application form for this purpose is available at : Business_Appointment_Rules_for_civil_servants.pdf and on civil service departmental intranets. This form should be used for all applications under these Rules. Retrospective applications will not normally be accepted.
Please Note: In accordance with the DfID Code, all applicants shortlisted for recruitment to commercial contracts will be asked to declare any conflict of interest.