Avis de recrutement : Première Urgence Internationale recherche un(e) Logisticien(ne) en Ukraine.
As Logistician, you will ensure the efficient management of your logistics at base level. Your role will be to organize an efficient support logistics and a comprehensive supply chain that includes the last kilometer. You will contribute to the implementation of good practices, tools and procedures to carry out activities properly.
For this purpose, you will be responsible for :
Supply Chain: You will actively contribute to the coordination and implementation of the supply chain strategy for your base. You will ensure that the administrative and operational components of the supply chain are in place and functional at your own level. You will guarantee that PUI’s related procedures, policies and tools linked with purchases, transport and storages are in place and are respected. You will make sure that relevant links are woven with the coordination so as to avoid delays, loss, gaps in the HQ – coordination – field supply chain.
Support logistics management: You will ensure that all teams have the means, resources and tools they need to carry out their activities. You will actively contribute to the dimensioning of your base in terms of facilities (working and living spaces), materials, equipment, services allowing a well functioning on your base.
Security: You will have to ensure that at your own level the necessary means and frameworks are existing so as to implement the security rules related to communications, movements and facility management.
Team management: You will be responsible for the tailoring of your team, and the validation of their job description. You will be responsible for the line management of specified logistics staff in accordance with related HR policies and procedures, including recruitment and performance appraisal.
Functioning of the bases: You will support all teams in the framework of redeployment / installation / rehabilitation / closure of your base.
Coordination: You will centralize and disseminate logistics information at the base level. You will consolidate the internal reporting and will communicate it in time to the coordination team.
Representation: You will represent the organization in forums, amongst partners, authorities and different local actors involved in the logistics fields.
The challenges that await you :
Set up the base through validating and installing premises. Support in the recruitment and training of the Logistics teams. Support the Programmes teams in their activities, through supply and operational management.
What you will need to succeed
- Training: You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Logistics (purchase, transport or in related fields). A Bioforce training would be appreciated.
- Experience: Strengthened by minimum 2 years of Logistics experience in Humanitarian Sector, you master general management. A previous experience as Logistician would be appreciated. You already worked with Première Urgence Internationale? It would be a definite asset!
- Skills: You have good knowledge of procurement and supply chain (purchase, transport, storage) or in support logistics (facility management), you demonstrate organizational, management and report drafting skills. If you are a good negotiator, with capacity building skills, it would be valued.
- Qualities: You demonstrate ability to take the initiative and take responsibility in a proactive approach. You are a good negotiator and communicator, both in writing and orally. You demonstrate good team spirit, leadership, sense of analysis, good organization, capacity to adapt and to delegate. You have a good resistance to stress, particularly in unstable circumstances.
- Languages: English has no secrets for you! All the better, it is mandatory for this position. If you speak Russian and/or Ukrainian, it would be a definite asset.
Date de clôture :