Avis de recrutement : ALIMA recherche des professionnels de l’humanitaire en Ukraine.
Over 8 months of experience responding to the emergency primary health care and support to hospitals in the war zone of Mykolaiv Oblast and around, across the Ukrainian crisis means that ALIMA is one of the few NGOs with the unique expertise to deal with this emergency outbreak in Ukraine.
Today, ALIMA is positioned to support Ukraine efforts to reduce the mortality and suffering among the population affected by the war. ALIMA has developed an expertise in response to this context : specialized health care activities , surgical support, mental health ,sexual and reproductive health.in addition to the training and capacity building programs .
For this emergency mission, we are building up a multidisciplinary team. We are looking for
- – Emergency Coordinator, Project Coordinator
- – Finance Coordinator, Human Resources Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator, Supply Manager, WASH Manager, Admin Manager
- – Physicians, Nurses, Psychologists , Pharmacist , Reanimator and Anesthetist
- – Grant manager, MEAL officer
The working language is English in our Ukraine mission. Speaking Ukrainian or Russian is a definite advantage.
Context of the mission
We will focus our efforts in the South of Ukraine to provide emergency primary health care and support to hospitals in the war zone of Mykolaiv, Kherson cities and Oblasts, and new liberated areas and around. The main objective is to reduce the mortality and morbidities among the population affected by the war in our targeted area through 4 axes:
- Reduce the morbidity and mortality associated with chronic diseases and communicable diseases among the isolated population in Mykolaiv Oblast;
- Reduce the mental health burden through providing the needed psychological care in Mykolaiv and Kherson’s Oblasts;
- Support hospitals and secondary health care facilities in delivering trauma and intensive health care in Mykolaiv and kherson Cities ;
- Assessment of the health and logistic needs of health facilities in Nikolaev, Kherson ,and the new liberated areas in South Ukraine.
- Provide the Health facilities affected by the war in the targeted location with the rehabilitation and logistic support in order to run the facilities .
- Support the health facilities with the medical supply and equipments needed to insure the provision of the health services.
- Ensure a rapid response mechanism in place, to deliver health care support to the affected populations in the targeted areas of intervention.
Application closing date : February 28th, 2023