Appel à candidature : Première Urgence Internationale recherche un(e) Responsable MEAL, Ukraine.
As MEAL Manager, you will support the MEAL Coordinator to ensure that the MEAL strategy of the mission is implemented by the mission staffs at all levels of your base.
For this purpose, you will be responsible for :
Strategy: You will be responsible to develop and roll out the mission MEAL strategy at base level.
Training and technical support: You will be responsible to provide training and technical support to all program teams on technical questions linked to MEAL and cross-cutting issues.
Monitoring and evaluation: You will be responsible to support operational teams in monitoring and evaluation of PUI programs.
Accountability: You will be responsible of the roll-out of accountability activities at base level.
Knowledge building: You will be responsible to contribute to lessons learned and institutional knowledge building.
Human Resources Management: You will be responsible to manage the MEAL team at base level and focus on capacity building of your team.
Representation and reporting: You will be responsible to support the base in reporting, communication and representation in your field of expertise.
The challenges that await you :
– Work closely with the Programmes team to monitor the indicators progresses. – Support in the design and implementation of the accountability framework. – Ensure a smooth coordination with the MEAL Manager in Dnipro, on a project implemented on different bases.
What you will need to succeed :
- Training : You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field related to project management, international development and/or social sciences.
- Experience : Strengthened by minimum 2 years of experience abroad with international NGOs, you master MEAL teams management. A previous experience in emergency response, in setting up a MEAL department, or in health programs monitoring would be appreciated. You already worked with Première Urgence Internationale? It would be a definite asset!
- Skills : You demonstrate capacity for analysing and synthetizing comprehensive information & technical data, ability to transfer knowledge to diverse audiences through training and mentoring. You master data bases, kobo and other data software, and have a good knowledge in statistics and sampling methods. You have a detailed knowledge of donors prerequisites. You also have good written communication skills.
- Qualities : You demonstrate ability to take the initiative and take responsibility in a proactive approach. You are a good communicator, both in writing and orally. You demonstrate good team spirit, leadership skills, trustworthiness, organisational skills, ability to be thorough and to adapt. You have a strong ability to resist stress and particularly in unstable circumstances.
- Languages : English has no secrets for you! All the better, it is mandatory for this position. If you speak Russian, Ukrainian and/or French, it would be a definite asset.
Closing date : April 30th, 2023