Avis de recrutement : Virgin Australia Group recherche un(e) Ingénieur(e) de maintenance d’aéronefs – Sydney.
Who we are looking for:
Our Aircraft Maintenance Organisation (AMO) is responsible for the delivery of safe and efficient aircraft maintenance services to Virgin Australia. We have a unique Full Time opportunity for an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, conducting maintenance activities under supervision of a Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME), ensuring regulatory and airworthiness requirements are fully met.
- Perform operational duties in accordance with company exposition and procedures in various work environments
- Notifying LAME of any significant defects found during maintenance activities and tooling requirements
- Ensuring that all maintenance activities are conducted safely and in accordance with the relevant manuals, company procedures and regulations
- Maintaining good housekeeping practices in the work area
What you need to be successful:
- Demonstrated experience in Aircraft Line Maintenance and Heavy Maintenance activity
- A certificate IV in Aeroskills or equivalent
- An understanding of aircraft flight operations, flight safety and airworthiness considerations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the engineering team and strong team working skills
- Proactive commitment to safe work practises
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- This role will operate on a PNS 4 on, 4 off shift pattern.
What you’ll get from us
We’re committed to looking after you, with some of the best benefits and conditions in the industry – including (but not limited to):
- Heavily discounted air travel for you and your loved ones (including $1000 worth of travel credits per year)
- Discounts on travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and experiences worldwide
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge membership
- Hospitality, retail, technology, beauty services and wellness discounts
- Wellness support, including the betterme digital wellbeing platform
- A comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, which offers confidential coaching and support from qualified professionals for all aspects of life – physical, mental, social and financial
We’re all individuals. We love that. That’s why we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, those from diverse cultural backgrounds, our friends in the LGBTQI+ community, and anyone else who wants to join our family.