Avis de recrutement : Virgin Australia Group recrute un(e) Partenaire commercial(e) du système et du programme WHS.
WHS System and Program Business Partner
- Permanent position (any mainline port);
- Opportunity to drive performance as part of a dynamic team;
- Find your next career move and gain experience across Aviation disciplines.
Virgin Australia is seeking a WHS System and Program Business Partner to join the People Safety team, supporting the organisation operational and corporate streams in driving WHS continuous improvement initiatives with our people’s safety, workers compensation and health and wellbeing. The ideal candidate for this position will possess experience in developing safety systems, extensive consultation, business partnering, coaching and mentoring environments.
The purpose of the role is to develop new WHS documents and programs to support Business Unit safety plan/strategies.
You will work closely with the Manager, People Safety and WHS Business Partners.
As a WHS System and Program Business Partners, you will be responsible for:
- Developing in consultation with the senior leaders, team members and People safety team a suite of WHS documents that will enable all to understand and comply with WHS safety requirements and lead to safety improvements
- Research, identify and analyse legislative WHS or other specified requirements, emerging WHS issues and best practice, assess and identify opportunities or impact for Virgin Australia systems and processes
- Oversight of WHS compliance providing specialist advice on the development and implementation of effective corrective and preventative actions
- Act as a sounding board and key partner to the WHS Business partners in engaging with and driving cultural change through the business.
- Design and deliver effective communication strategies and processes that will engage and influence the business in driving Work Health and Safety continuous improvement strategies
- Provide analysis, reporting and insights to support effective decision making and compliance outcomes
- Provision of reports and documentation for internal and external reporting requirements for Safety Risk Review Committee Meetings focusing on meeting consultative requirements for WHS
- Actively engage, influence, and coach leaders to understand and fulfil their legal obligations relating to WHS
- Manage the ongoing review and development of the WHS Management System
- Contractor Management – Audit and review contractual agreements, Safety Management Systems, processes and procedures for safety compliance of contractors
- Manage and support special projects as directed by the Manager, People Safety.
What you need to be successful:
- Tertiary Qualification in OH&S or a related discipline;
- Min 5 years’ experience in Workplace Health and Safety within Aviation, resource or energy sectors;
- Min 5 years’ experience implementing systems and risk management programs within industry;
- High levels of experience analysing and reporting to multiple stakeholders on safety performance metrics and trends;
- Extensive experience in safety leadership, with proven ability to coach and influence stakeholder management skills;
- Extensive experience in leading incident investigation and audit and assurance activity;
- Detailed knowledge of the WH&S legislations, codes and standards;
- Demonstrated ability in interpretation of legislative or other specified requirements to produce practical operational solutions;
- Proficient in MS office suite of programmes and advance user of Excel and Power Bi;
- Knowledge and prior use of Intelexa;
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
Applications close : E. Australia Standard Time