Avis de recrutement : PNUD recrute un(e) Analyste de la transformation numérique à Kossovo.
Duties and Responsibilities
Lead the implementation of the Digital Skills Programme interventions, monitor the results and provide quality assurance:
- Support and coordinate with project team on day-to-day operations; with stakeholders and the contracted training providers / private sector / public sector;
- Develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for tracking and evaluating progress against the agreed targets;
- Regularly report on the DSP project and manage back-donor reporting and relationship management;
- Exchange of information/experience with other projects, cross-learning and sharing results and good practices;
- Capture and share lessons learnt during project implementation;
- Facilitate and organize training for project staff to enable them to perform at the required level;
- Coordinate the implementation of project activities, in line with workplans, and serve as quality control mechanism with purpose to enable provision of better delivery services through training providers;
- Coordinate and manage contracts with short-term technical experts and training providers in delivering outputs specified in their TORs.
Support and co-lead the expansion of the UNDP Kosovo Digital Transformation Portfolio approach:
- Actively contribute to and participate in the Digital Transformation Portfolio execution, including application of sensemaking approaches to institutionalize continuous learning and adjustment of the portfolio, drafting observation and learning briefs;
- Support the engagement of external support to implement research activities under the portfolio, including scope preparation, process management and quality assurance for the research design and implementation;
- Co-facilitate and enable continuous deep dives discussions within the UNDP office on digitalization to ensure knowledge creation is feeding in the programme design;
- Contribute to the continuous mapping of the stakeholders and potentials for partnership building on digitalization;
- Ensures coordination of the design for the selected portfolio briefs within the digital transformation ecosystem through the portfolio approach,
- Engage with local stakeholders in order to position the continuously evolving Digital Transformation Portfolio to create new insights, form new partnerships and exploring fundraising potential.
- Support the process data-based documentation for UNDP digital transformation and co-leads new pilot themes for portfolio design.
Support other related work and partnership building activities in relation to the inclusive growth and climate resilience agenda as well as the wider Office work:
- Support and coordinate with project teams on day-to-day operations; with stakeholders and the contracted CSOs / private sector / public sector.
- Create proposals/frameworks as engagement models with national and local authorities and support articulation of portfolio design phase
- Create and produce the communication plans for visibility of the activities.
- Actively support the Office where needed and follow up with relevant UNDP colleagues on issues.
Cross Functional and Technical Competencies
- Digital & Innovation – Digital business analysis
- Ability to support digital business processes across a range of digital projects, programmes and activities.
- Digital & Innovation – Agile’ methodologies and practices
- Ability to manage projects and processes through continuous iteration, learning and improvement.
- Ability to manage a self-organising cross-functional teams, foster a team culture of curiosity and learning. Being nimble and being able to improvise and quickly adjust to unforeseen events or changes in conditions or context.
- Digital & Innovation – Digital product management
- Ability to design and lead digital product development including testing, ongoing product iteration, product strategy and delivery.
- Business Management – Digital Awareness and Literacy
- Ability and inclination to rapidly adopt new technologies, either through skillfully grasping their usage or through understanding their impact and empowering others to use them as needed
- Partnership management – Private sector engagement
- Ability to identify, conduct outreach, and manage relationships with the private sector
- Partnership management – Relationship management
- Ability to engage with a wide range of public and private partners, build, sustain and/or strengthen working relations, trust and mutual understanding
- Communications Brand & quality management
- Ability to position a UNDP brand and uphold it to a high level of quality.
- Master’s degree in Business or Public Administration, Social Sciences, or an ICT related field.
- Bachelor`s degree with 2 years of qualifying experience can be taken into consideration in lieu of Master`s degree.
- Minimum 2 years (with Bachelor`s degree) of professional experience in implementation of project activities in the area of ICT and digitalization.
- Fluency in English (written and oral).
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills in clear and fluent English and Albanian.
- Knowledge of Serbian is desired.
- Proficiency in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advanced knowledge of web-based management systems.
- Previous relevant working experience with International Organizations is an asset.
The following documents shall be required from the applicants:
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past positions held and their main underlying functions, their durations (month/year), the qualifications, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate, and at least three (3) the most recent professional references of previous supervisors. References may also include peers.
- A cover letter (maximum length: 1 page) indicating why the candidate considers him-/herself to be suitable for the position.
Apply Before : 02/11/2023, 05:59 AM