Avis de recrutement : PAM recherche un(e) Consultant(e) en gestion de projet, Italie.
- Lead and coordinate a portfolio of complex initiatives/projects embracing one or multiple business lines and including the following duties:
- Ensuring the gathering and validation of requirements following a Human-Centered Design (HCD) approach, along with time and cost estimates related to the scope implementation.
- Assessing development’s change requests and gathering feasibility and impact assessments related to the scope of requirements’ changes.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Manage the project work-plan, risks and issues, including:
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting the projects’ progress against the planned objectives, identifying key success factors and potential issues that threaten performance and could affect outcomes, timeline and budget.
- Collaborating and coordinating with key stakeholders, teams and PMO members by sharing project’s planning and updates.
- Identifying, tracking and measuring divisional risks through corporate documents as the risk register and developing a corresponding response plan.
- Manage budget and resources assigned to the projects, including:
- Monitoring and reporting on available funding, actuals and forecast expenditures.
- Preparing work orders, liaising with, and acknowledging the services, provided by third party consultants.
- Sourcing of the required skills, e.g. from available LTAs.
- Planning resource capacity by identifying resources to meet current and future demands.
- Liaise with Business Relationship Managers and Business Analysts to better understand the project requirements, needs, change requests and understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business objectives.
- Coordinate with supervisors/managers of the project team to ensure agreed objectives are respected.
- Review and certify the quality of the deliverables under the responsibility of IT (e.g. specification documents, test strategy and documentation).
- Ensure that the technical work of the teams complies with the guidelines and procedures established by IT (e.g. SDLC, Scrum, test methodology).
- Discuss and support the resolution of the issues and questions raised by the technical and functional teams of the projects.
- Communicate clearly and manage stakeholders’ expectations about the projects’ timeline, risks, quality, and costs, keeping them informed of progress of projects’ IT activities, challenges and achievements.
- Report periodically on the progress of the projects informing of any IT issues and risks requiring attention and decide how best to implement corrective actions.
- Guide and contribute towards the establishment of practices, frameworks and policies to expand and strengthen the Project Management methodology in accordance with new divisional structure.
- Other duties as required.
- A comprehensible overview of the IT project portfolio with high level of satisfaction of the stakeholders, IT Solution Architects, Business Relationship Managers and Development Teams.
- Acting and contributing to the success of projects by following effective communication through good conflict management, and generally exercising leadership skills.
- Review and realignment of relevant business processes and data streams linked to the IT Strategic plan.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Well-defined project implementation roadmaps fully aligned with business roadmaps and the related KPIs, project plan, project budget, and any other needed document required during the project lifecycle.
- Creation of relevant and regular reports and dashboards in the Divisional project management tool: project state/health, risk register, resource assignment, Gantt charts, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Information Technology or related fields. Project Management education/ certification desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in project management within an organisation and proven record of management and delivery of the full cycle of projects, ideally IT-related projects.
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge and experience with project management methodologies, including Agile/Scrum and project management software tools
- IT background or solid knowledge of IT.
- Experience with managing teams with related areas of expertise.
- Ability to interact comfortably with different levels of management, senior stakeholders and functional teams.
- Experience with multi-vendor projects, delivery coordination and management.
- Initiative and drive to meet deliverables on time and within budget.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Organized with attention to detail to ensure projects run efficiently.
- Personal Effectiveness: strategic and analytical thinking, results orientation, commitment to excellence, appropriate and transparent decision making.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to work in multi-cultural and multi-ethic environments.
- Fluency (level C) in English language. Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and/or WFP’s working language, Portuguese, is desirable.
Application deadline : February 02nd, 2023