Avis de recrutement : PAM recrute un(e) Analyste des systèmes et des affaires financières, Italie.
As part of the SAP helpdesk team, work under the guidance of Senior process experts to ensure the resolution of Finance and Budget issues related to the following SAP modules: FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-AA, FI-GL, Treasury and their integration with other modules: HR, Travel, FM, GM, CO, PS, MM, SD. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Receive end-user support request (ticket) and prioritize requests according to the criticality.
- Analyse, document and translate business requirements into technical for the IT Application Maintenance team.
- Work closely with Application Maintenance team during the implementation of system fixes and improvements, ensuring business requirement are correctly captured, supporting the preparation of functional specifications.
- Test and analyze IT solutions and document the match against business requirements for quality and accuracy.
- Develop effective relationship with business process owner seeking to establish and promote partnership to ensure comprehensive delivery of the IT solution released.
- Facilitate the implementation of digital transformation initiatives such as RPA (Robotic Process Automation), digitalization of paper forms and approval flow, chatbots and others ensuring integration with Corporate ERP SAP system. This includes the following responsibilities:
- Together with Finance business owners identify digitalization opportunities documenting and analysing business requirement,
- Oversight the solution design proposed by the technical team.
- Conduct unit and integration testing and coordinate the User Acceptance Test and the deployment into production.
- Provide ad-hoc support as required in order to guarantee business continuity in FINS
- Other duties where required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Advanced University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience and/or trainings/courses.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP Financial module implementation projects or application maintenance/helpdesk.
- Excellent overall technical and analytical skills, critical reasoning and strong problem-solving skills;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, ability to meet deadlines and to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently, ability to take initiative and be innovative;
- Proven writing, editing and language skills, and an ability to convey complex ideas in a concise, clear, direct, and lively style;
- Accountability, moral integrity and high standard of professional ethics.
- Prior experience with multicultural teams and multinational environment is desirable.
Fluency in oral and written English with an intermediate knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) or Portuguese (one of WFP’s working languages) is desirable.
Application deadline : March 02nd, 2023