Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have experience of achieving KPI’s through commercial listings?
Do you have experience in data analysis and working with data sets to achieve maximum income generation?
Do you have good verbal and written communication skills?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Ecommerce Lister at a pivotal time of transition and change for the organisation
Please note: There are 2 positions available for this role.
What you’ll be doing:
This role will predominately involve the listing of new & donated items online for sale across multiple marketplaces. Working to set KPI’s you will ensure productivity rates are maintained & all listings meet the standards required. The role will involve product market research, statistical data analysis, price checking, trend awareness and quality control monitoring. You will be responsible for content writing, listing description & image regulation. You will support in the management of inventory storage & all aspects of our online selling operations. To be successful in this role you must have an in-depth knowledge in the creation of a commercial listing. You will have excellent communication skills and be customer and sales focused.
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to the values of empowerment, accountability, and inclusion in all you do and our feminist principles.
An ideal candidate for the role will also have/ be:
- Have experience of achieving KPI’s through commercial listings
- Be experienced in data analysis and working with data sets to achieve maximum income generation.
- Work in line with Oxfam’s values of accountability, empowerment, and inclusiveness.
- Be an effective role model demonstrating high levels of performance and professionalism
- Be able to work together as a team supporting others when needed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Manage workload with minimum supervision
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Have good time management skills
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety issues
- Have excellent IT Skills with a good knowledge of IT systems and various different types of hardware & software.
How to apply
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Closing Date : 7 February 2023