Recrutement d’un éditeur numérique principal, Dakar, Sénégal
Reference Number : LEELDP
Job Description :
A major sporting league expanding to the African continent is currently in search of an experienced Digital Publisher with an interest and passion for the sporting industry to join their growing team based in Senegal.
- Executing daily content plan delivered by Head of Content ;
- Oversee daily publishing team to ensure delivery of best-in-class social content & product offering ;
- Working directly with freelance & content creation staff to determine daily content needs ;
- On-site social capture, when needed, around related sporting events ;
- Copy editing editorial content ;
- Writing editorial content including news, content descriptions, push notifications, and headlines ;
- Working with graphic designers for all graphics treatments ;
- Understanding sports and all content available to determine what will work best for the respective platforms & markets ;
- Working with Product & Digital Content Strategy on content reporting, testing & future product enhancements ;
- Work on deadlines and handle multiple tasks at once with a precise and detail-oriented approach.
Qualification and Skill :
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in digital marketing or related discipline ;
- 8 years minimum experience with current team management experience ;
- Knowledgeable and curious about the social & direct-to-consumer landscape, especially as it pertains to an African audience ;
- Experience in publishing from a Content Management System ;
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat – both from an African audience & global audience perspective ;
- Strong written and communication skills, as well as ability to execute editorial judgment ;
- On-site social content capture for a company, team or brand ;
- This position will require some travel, as well as overtime work ;
- Fluency in English and French required.
Please note that CV’s are to be submitted in English.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Lise Kotze at [email protected]
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities. Please note – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and all CV’s are recorded on our database for other suitable roles.