Avis de recrutement : Comité International de la Croix-Rouge (CICR) recrute un(e) Gestionnaire de projet, Genève.
Reporting to the People and Culture (PAC) Operating Manager, the GSS Project Manager for PAC will be responsible for the implementation of the Global Shared Service (GSS) Program for PAC. The project manager will lead a multidisciplinary project to ensure successful implementation of the program and its supporting activities, including change management and communications, from inception through to delivery, completion and handover to the designated owner.
At this program stage, five teams within the department of PAC have been pre-identified as part of the future GSS Model. The objective is to transition these teams to deliver consistent, structured, performant, and improved services that fulfill the current and future needs of the organization’s customers and end-users.
The project manager is exposed to personal and confidential information; in this capacity the manager is expected to maintain strict confidentiality on all HR-related data or issue, in respect of the ICRC People and Culture ethical guidelines.
Main duties and responsibilities
The GSS Project Manager for PAC will be the counterpart of the GSS Project Manager. Together they will coordinate the implementation of the GSS model for relevant PAC services. The project manager will act as a facilitator and coordinator to support and follow-up the timely implementation within ICRC Project Management Framework, i.e., delivering consistent, standardized business solution across the whole organization
- Lead the transition of the PAC Department towards the new GSS Model, in collaboration with the GSS Project team and coordinate relevant stakeholdersto contribute to the overall transformation effort of ICRC;
- Understand, plan and design the transition strategy for the PAC department, in compliance with ICRC Project Management Framework, ensuring that prerequisites and requirements are fulfilled to ensure a successful GSS migration with clearly defined expected benefits, deliverables, KPIs, costs, and work plan;
- Prepare, manage and reinforce the change plan and strategy in collaboration with the PAC change team, anticipating changes (human, process, and tools) and engagement needs, through the collection and analysis of insights helping to diagnose gaps and resistance, and implement corrective actions;
- Drive the implementation with a hybrid approach (waterfall and agile), integrating testing, learning, collecting insights, and continuous feedback in the planning of the next steps of the transition;
- Oversee the work of the Business Analysts, leading the AS-IS/TO-BE analysis, anticipating and planning for further PAC business process optimization needs;
- Manage interdependencies with ongoing PAC initiatives and projects, with an inclusive approach of both the HQ and the Field, assessing synergies and blind spots, leveraging Global Shared Services best-practice and solutions wherever it’s required to create greater efficiency for the functioning of the PAC department.
Desired profile and skills
- Proven experience in managing organizational change and/or optimization projects
- Proven experience delivering projects in a matrix environment requiring extensive coordination and influence
- Proven experience managing projects with partially changing and undefined parameters
- Certification in Project Management (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2) and certification in Change Management (e.g., PROSCI), Design Thinking, and Behavioral Design is a strong asset;
- Intrapreneurial profile, capable of autonomous work and taking personal initiative while being a strong team player;
- Strong understanding of change management, employee engagement, behavioral change, end-to-end people processes, and standard People Technologies;
- Connector, at ease with building pleasant and conducive collaborative relationships and networks across cross-functional teams and with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong user centric mindset, including strong leadership, influence, negotiation, and diplomacy;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills; challenger and growth-oriented mindset
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, good or excellent command of written and spoken French is a plus;
- Proficient use of office and collaborative tools (Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Teams, Mural, etc.).
Application deadline: Sunday, 12th February 2023