Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
(a) Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
(b) Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
(c) Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
(d) Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
The applicant should be enrolled in a programme, as stated in requirements a) b), c) or d), in Communication, Public Relations, Events, Graphic Design or related field.
- Sound computer skills and experience using web-based applications, social media, and content management systems;
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Working knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign are essential requirements. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects are highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficiency in English is required;
- Good working knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian or Arabic is an asset.
- The application should contain a) brief Cover Letter (in English) stating interest in and qualifications for the post; and (b) current and complete CV in English.