Avis de recrutement : PNUD recherche un(e) Consultant(e) national(e) sur l’intégration de la dimension de genre au sein du bureau du vice-premier ministre chargé de l’intégration européenne et euro-atlantique en Ukraine.
Under the overall guidance of the UN Women Representative and direct supervision by the Programme Specialist/Project Manager, the National Consultant will provide expert and technical support to the Office of the Deputy Prime-Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration on gender mainstreaming.
The assignment will include but not be limited to the following tasks developed in coordination with the Office of the Deputy Prime-Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration and UN Women:
- Provide expert and policy advise support to the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration for coordination of the implementation of the national and international gender equality commitments of Ukraine;
- Establish cooperation and build synergies between the key Government institutions on mainstreaming gender to the policies and reforms, including those related to minimize the impact of the full-fledged Russian aggression and further post-conflict recovery, in particular provide expert and policy advise support to organize the work of the Commission for Coordination of Interaction of Executive Authorities in Ensuring Equal Rights and Opportunities for Women and Men in its efforts to coordinate, implement and monitor gender equality policy;
- Coordinate cooperation and build synergies between the Government, regional and local authorities in advancement of gender equality and women’s human rights;
- Organize the engagement with the civil society and women’s groups under the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration to contribute to the government-civil society dialogue on gender equality and women’s empowerment commitments development, implementation and monitoring and evaluation;
- Organize regular multi-stakeholder, multi-sectoral expert groups with diverse women’s groups and inter-ministerial consultations, including expert and policy advise support to the work of the Sectorial Working Group “Gender Equality” within the Donor Coordination Architecture, co-led by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration, to strengthen synergy among the Government and the development partners;
- Provide management, coordination, monitoring and evaluation support to the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister for EU and Euro-Atlantic Integration on collaboration with the Parliament, women’s groups and CSOs for strengthening the National Women’s Machinery.
- Advanced (Masters) university degree in human rights, international human rights, law, international law, gender studies or other relevant fields.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of human rights, gender equality and women’s empowerment;
- Proven experience with conducting legal analysis of normative documents (laws/by-laws) and developing legal and policy gender-responsive recommendations on different gender equality commitments;
- Previous experience of providing advisory/technical support to the parliaments and the governments dealing with gender equality issues;
- Experience with coordination of multiple stakeholders’ activities and liaison with governmental and non-governmental stakeholders, including UN Women and other UN Agencies and development partners.
Fluency in verbal and written English and Ukrainian is required.
Evaluation of Applicants:
Applications will be evaluated based on the cumulative analysis taking into consideration the combination of their qualifications (including a written test and an interview) and financial proposal. A two-stage procedure is utilized in evaluating the proposals, with evaluation of the technical proposal (including a written test and an interview) being completed prior to any price proposal being compared. The award of the contract should be made to the individuals whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
- Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
Application deadline : February 10th, 2023